January 21, 2020
Present: Diane Callahan, Fred Woodhouse, Carl Newton
Meeting called to order at 5:30 PM by Fred Woodhouse
Motion to approve the 1/7/2020 minutes (Woodhouse/Newton). All in favor, motion carried.
Motion to approve the payroll and manifest (Newton/Callahan). All in favor, motion carried.
Mr. Woodhouse signed the 2019 W-3 transmittal form for the 2019 W-2s and the 2019 4th quarter 941 form.
The Board approved and signed applications for Veterans Credit for Campbell, M 3 L3 and Dahlquist, M 3 L 35B, effective 4/1/2020.
The Board approved an application for an elderly exemption, effective 4/1/2020..
The Town Administrator informed the Board that a temporary driveway permit had been received from the State of NH for the Kania property on Spring Hill Road. An invitation from Monadnock Community Hospital for a legislative breakfast on February 7, 2020.
- Has started to refurbish the chairs donated by the Sharon Arts Center.
- The ConCom has 2 bids for Beaver Deceiver devices. The ConCom will vote at their next meeting and Mr. Callahan will bring more information to the Board once a decision has been made. The abutting landowner will also be informed of the ConCom's decision.
- The molding on the door of the microwave in the kitchen is gone, not sure if the microwave is safe to use, it has been unplugged.
- The Planning Board has a final draft of the Master Plan and will hold a hearing for the public.
- Reviewed an email forwarded by the Town Administrator regarding a potential school on property on Rte 123 looking for a variance.
- Asked how to find out if the tax exempt status for the Sharon Arts Center is still valid.
John LaDue came in with an intent to construct for a garage addition. The current building is 224x30, the new addition will be 24x32. The Board signed the plot plan.
The Board will meet on January 28, 2020 at 5:30 pm to work on the 2020 budget.
Motion to enter non-public session at 6:16 pm under RSA 91A:3 II(a) (Woodhouse/Callahan). Woodhouse - yes; Callahan - yes; Newton - yes.
Out on non-public at 6:28 pm.
Motion to approve 2nd manifest (Newton/Woodhouse). All in favor, motion carried.
Meeting adjourned at 6:33 PM.
Minutes taken by Debra Harling. Approved on 02/04/2020.