December 3, 2019
Present: Diane Callahan, Fred Woodhouse, Carl Newton
Meeting called to order at 5:30 PM by Fred Woodhouse
Motion to approve the 11/19/2019 minutes (Woodhouse/Callahan). All in favor, motion carried.
Signatures are all set at the bank for signing checks.
Karen Shea Dufresne, Tax Collector, has sent a 30 lien notice to Dustin Krook for the land use change tax (LUCT) that is over 30 days.
Reviewed intents to cut: Williamson, M 3 L 15, the logger will need to speak to Pete Paris, Road Agent, to discuss when it is acceptable to go over the town roads. Morison, M 1 L 14, and NEFF. M 1 L 13A, both on Mountain Road. Motion to require a $10,000 road bond for the proposed cuts on Mountain Road (Newton/Woodhouse). All in favor, motion carried.
- Ann Fisher has fixed the stone wall on her property.
- Eversource was okayed for cutting trees on town property.
- Has been trying to contact Buxton regarding the road bond for Swamp Road. Has obtained cell phone numbers, but they go straight to voicemail.
- Discussion of the town pursuing the fines for Mr. Groesbeck's zoning violations. If the Board seeks to pursue this, what would the Board be looking for? Legal fees, and the fines for violation? Can the town pursue this now? Gary Kinyon will be contacted to determine what can be done.
- The Sharon Arts Center donated 48 folding chairs. The chairs need rubber feet, and Mr. Callahan would like to purchase materials to construct a dolly to carry them on.
- No quotes yet on beaver deceivers.
- Easement agreement on the VanDyke property to be signed at the next Board meeting.
- Informed the Board that she had received an email from someone concerned about a person shooting guns in the area of their residence.
Meeting adjourned at 6:43 PM.
Minutes taken by Debra Harling. Approved on __________.