May 21, 2019
Present: Carl Newton, Diane Callahan, Fred Woodhouse
Meeting called to order at 5:30 PM by Mr. Newton.
Motion to approve the 5/7/19 minutes (Callahan/Woodhouse). All in favor, motion carried
Motion to approve the payroll and manifest (Newton/Callahan). All in favor, motion carried.
Yield tax warrant signed for DiSalvo, M 7 L 21, and Raffaele, M3 L 35B.
2019 1st property tax warrant.
- Cross Road has been graded.
- Swamp Road and South Road are scheduled to be graded.
- Mr. Keenan's last day as Road Agent will be June 30, 2019
Dustin Krook came in to discuss construction of a house on M 4 Lot 25A. The Board reviewed plans submitted and informed.Mr. Krook that a site plan with the correct placement of the house, and correct setbacks is needed. The septic approval from the State of NH-DES is also needed.
- Spoke to the Board about the State of NH Code Red System. This is similar to a reverse 911 system and is for both emergency and non-emergency notifications. Residents are able to elect notifications, which can be voice, email, or text. Mr. Woodhouse will forward the information to the other Board members.
- Reviewed a letter he has composed to be sent to residents about situations that might need to be remedied. There was a discussion about residents knowledge of requirements for cutting timber, repairing stone walls, and other zoning requirements.
- The Board agreed to add a list of permits required to the annual report, which will include a list of items property owners need to contact the Select Board about.
- The Board discussed Home Businesses and Home Occupations. These two lists need to be updated.
Meeting adjourned at 7:12 PM.
Minutes taken by Debra Harling. Approved on 06-04-2019.